Ok, so I will be honest I only made it till midnight but that is past the original 12 hours I expected but I will take it! I lasted longer in this one then I did in the 24 in 48 so that makes me feel better for when that one roles around in January! I know the secret! Audiobooks and swap books so it’s not monotonous!
End of Event Survey
- Which hour was most daunting for you?
Around 11pm but when I laid down it was hard to fall asleep, but I knew I had to sleep!
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Bloody Jack Series!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?
It was awesome! I loved it!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I liked it all! I would recommend that people sign up to receive your notifications so when the blog updated an email arrived!
5. How many books did you read?
1 Full Book, 2 partial books – total 546 pages
6. What were the names of the books you read?
FB: Bloody Jack – 108 pages of Freedom Writers – 102 pages of Magnus Chase
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Magnus Chase is starting to get good and I love Rick Riordan but Bloody Jack is a great one as well!
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I love the Freedom Writers – Erin Gruwell is one of my idols and what she was able to do with those kids but probably ly mot a good read for 24 hours!
9.How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again?
This is a no brainer! Definitely as long as I am available!
10. What role would you be likely to take next time?
Reader, I will donate again if I have stuff and maybe sponsor an hour? We will see!