I doubt I will be able to stay awake all night for this readathon but I have a plan to participate. For those wondering what this is here is a link to describe it. http://www.24hourreadathon.com The overall goal is to read as much as you can – but this can be Magazine, audiobooks, books whatever read it. My plan is to finish up books I have started to read this month and then move onto new books. But this will include breaking this up with one or two audiobooks as well.
You can follow my journey here but also on twitter and Instagram @brialyhar.
strating with hour 0 questions:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?Maryland
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Bloody Jack
Oh and the Magnus Chase First Book
Finishing up books I have started that are good but never finished!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Popcorn and my Dr. Pepper
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am a middleschool agriscience teacher and love it!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
First read-a-thon here -The ability to spend a day reading while grading papers! The joy of Audiobooks!
So we will see what happens what even if I make it 12 hours I will be happy!